THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Complications.

So, things have taken a turn for the worse.

I am still going out to L.A. this Halloween, that hasn't changed. Just.. the events have changed. Creature Feature's Halloween show is going to be 21+ this year since they are doing it in conjunction with Gris Grimly's Cabaret Macabre at the Magic Castle in Hollywood. See, this is a problem for me because I'm only 17.

I'm not going to lie, I was downright depressed pretty much all day yesterday. I've been sick with a cold for a while as well, so that didn't help my mood at all.
It seems like every time I try to see Creature Feature, complications arise. The first two shows I was going to go to were on the canceled Otep tour. Now, I can't get into the venue they'll be playing at. I've been trying to see them for three years, and it's looking like I'm just not meant to see them. I'm hoping that's not the case. I really am.

*sigh*

But, yes. I'll be in LA. October 3oth to November 3rd. Some friends and I are planning on meeting up and possibly going to "shipwreck" which is at the Queen Mary. It should be fun.

~Miss Delirium

No comments:

Post a Comment