THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

We go graverobbin’ when the full moon shines above.

I got myself a new blog. For some reason, my layout on the old blog was fucked up something horrible.

Anyways, hello my fiends.
I'm Miss Delirium, but you probably already know that. I like to draw and paint and sing along to music when no one else is home.. and now you're gonna pretend that you didn't read that last bit.

So, I've not blogged in a while. What is up, you ask? Nothing, really. I've started school again and my classes are nice. I've got two photography classes this semester. Next semester brings Theater Production and Painting.
The one big thing is that I'm trying to get out to L.A. October 29th-November 3rd to go see Creature Feature on Halloween. Seeing as I live in Connecticut, this isn't gonna be cheap.
So...

If I were to open up commissons, would anyone buy?

I need to raise all $300 for the plane ticket myself and seeing as how I have no job and it’s very unlikely I’ll get a job before October 29th, this is going to be hard. I've already got the okay from my mom for the trip itself.

I can draw, paint, ect. I might even do a couple of doll commissions if they’re not too difficult and the like. I’m really desperate here.

If you want to see my work, all my stuff is up on my DeviantART.

MissDelirium on DeviantART

If anyone shows an interest, I’ll figure out the prices then.

So, yeah. Thanks in advance to anyone who decides to commission me. It'd help a bunch <33 id="gwProxy" type="hidden">

No comments:

Post a Comment