THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Thoughts of my premature burial.

Hello fiends.

So, a lot has been going on in the land of Delirium.

1.) I'm definitely going to L.A. this October! October 30th-November 3rd to be exact. My mother and her friend Amy decided that me going by myself would not be the greatest idea and decided they'd come with me, hence one day being cut off due to my mom's double shift on Thursdays.
I'm really very excited for this. Not only will I be seeing Creature Feature for the first time on Halloween in a little bit over a month, this will be my first time on the West Coast since I was 8 months old. (I was born in Long Beach, California for those of you not in the know.) I'm currently working on some painting projects that I plan to bring with me and give to certain people. More on that soon.

2.) The Poe painting I posted earlier has gathered a lot of attention. Someone is willing to pay me 55 dollars plus shipping if I paint them another version of it. My SciFi teacher also is going to give me a project-weight grade and 20 dollars for a poster sized print of it to hang in his room. Finally, my 10th grade English teacher is going to include it in "Writer's Ink" a kind of zine the english department puts out annually. I'm actually kind of flabbergasted. I never knew it'd get such positive feedback from everyone.

Okay, so maybe it's not a lot, but it's some pretty awesome shit.
Expect some more art posted within the next week, I'm feeling inspired.

~Miss Delirium

1 comment: