THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Just Scarecrows to War.

Okay, so, it's 7:12 AM and I don't have to start heading to school until 8:15 am. Yay for senior privileges!

So, I thought I'd share my two recent pieces of artwork.
We'll go from newest to oldest.






















This one is called "Nevermore."
It's water colour and acrylic paint on watercolour paper and it took me about 9 hours to complete. This is my first time using acrylic paint seriously, and I love how it looks. Paint is honestly the best thing to happen to me, I think.
The raven was actually a last minute addition suggested by my friend Dani.























This painting is titled "The Death of a Dollmaker." It was inspired by an instrumental piece by Creature Feature of the same name. I used ink and watercolour for this piece, plus a little bit of coloured pencil in the background. I cannot remember the exact amount of time it took me to complete this one, but it was more than 5 hours.

I'm currently working on another, smaller painting, and then I'm gonna start on commissions (well, that is, when I start getting some commissions....) but, anyways, I might post that here when it's finished.

7:23. Less than an hour to until I've gotta get to school.
~Miss Delirium

No comments:

Post a Comment