THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Oh correct me if I'm wrong, but this looks like fun, this looks like fun, could it be I got my wish?!




Happy first of October everyone!

Best month of the whole damned year. (For obvious reasons ;))

Events for this month:

October 3rd: Zombie Walk in Asbury Park, NJ

October 4th(I hope): Zombieland

October 5th: Trick R Treat

October 10th: Gris Grimly book signing (EEE, OH MY GOD. I'm finally gonna get to meet him! *flails*)

October 11th: Edgar Allan Poe’s Second funeral

October 11th-12th(?): Gettysburg with mom

October 31st: Halloween!

Plans are due to change at any moment. Hopefully change for the better. (since, you know, L.A. got canceled :C I'm trying to not let that get me down anymore, though.)

I’m gonna go back to obsessively listening to the Nightmare Before Christmas soundtrack now.

No comments:

Post a Comment