THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Something Fishy, Something Strange.

Hello Hello, one and all. I come with news and doodlings.

Firstly, I had a portfolio review at my first-choice college Montserrat on Saturday. It was part of an open house they were hosting, and I must say I am in LOVE with the school. I love the area and all the classes they offer.
As for the portfolio review, it went splendidly. My portfolio actually met their admissions requirements. That's so much better than what I thought would happen, I can't believe it. Now I've just got to work on cleaning it up for the final portfolio, so I might have a chance at getting a scholarship.

In other news, I've been drawing more lovecraft inspired pieces. Mainly the residents of Innsmouth, Cthulhu, and, the final page from "Rats in the Walls." Those stories are among my favourites, though I can pretty much say I love all of Lovecraft's work. He is absolutely brilliant.

This is the drawing based off of "Rats in the Walls." I absolutely love it. It actually started out as a crap-doodle. I wasn't going to finish it. I'm glad I did, though.

This is my version of the "innsmouth look." I'm very happy with it at the moment , though I'll probably continue to tweak it over the next week or so.

That's all for now, lovelys.

Stays Spooky!
~Miss Delirium

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the great portfolio review! Good luck with the scholarship. Don't forget to check into local clubs like the Lions and such for more scholarship opportunities! You'll be on your way to your favorite school in no time!

    ReplyDelete